Quick Trader -Stock Market Trading course for beginners
Learn Share Trading Online in 13 Hours
Quick trader course is an intermediary and advanced level STOCK MARKET TRADING COURSE FOR BEGINNERS The course covers basics knowledge of the stock market and how to spot powerful trade using technical analysis. You will learn everything you need to make independent market decisions and produce consistent profits. You can also learn 9 intraday trading and positional trading strategies using a live trading example.
- What is the investment?
- What are the different types of investment?
- How to trade in share market?
- How to make money in the share market?
- What is the stock market?
- What is stock exchange?
- What are the different types of share market?
- How to trade in NSE, BSE, and other Indian Stock Exchange?
- Learn how to find and analyse the company
- Determine the risk of stock investment
- Legal SEBI framework in Indian stock exchange
- How to enter and exit a trade
- Learn the right technique to trade
- Stop wasting time in stock trading free online videos
- Dump those confusing books for stock trading
- Learn stock trading online from an easy step-by-step tutorial
- Follow top stock trading course online for beginners updated curriculum
|Recorded Video||: 34 videos|
|Total Video Time||: 13:30 Hours approx|
|Faculty||: Mr.Manish Taneja, Mr.Vinod Garg|
Stock Market Course For Beginners
■ Basic of Investment
■ Common Errors while Trading
■ Long Term and Short Term Trading
■ Capital Market
■ Understanding IPO
■ Secondary Market
■ Regulatory Framework
■ Online Screen Based Trading
■ Basics of Trading
■ Clearing and Settlement
■ Debt Market
■ Basics of Fundamental Analysis
■ Fundamental Analysis Part 2
■ Derivative Market
■ Derivative Market Part 2
■ Option Strategies
■ Currency Markets
■ Currency Futures
■ Commodity Market
■ Regulatory Framework of commodity
Uni-Directional Trade Strategies
How to become successful trader
Difference between investor and trader
Professional trading is an “art”, is a” technique”
Rules of professional trading
Making a short-term view (bullish or bearish ) through fundamentals.
Making a short term view ( bullish or bearish) through technicals.
Uni-Directional trade strategies
I – Intraday trade model (candle)
ii – Long-term positional model (candle)
iii – Positional trade model candle
iv – Short-term positional model candle
v – Long-term positional model line
vi – Positional model line
vii – Short-term positional model line
viii – Intraday model line
ix – Long term wealth creation through technical
- Freshers and graduates intended to introduce to share market introduction
- Students who are passionate about wealth creation
- Housewives and retired officers who want to make money with stock trading
- Working professionals who do not have time to attend a classroom course
- Beginners, brokers, and sub-brokers intend to learn stock trading basics
- Swing traders who want to learn stress-free trade
PC, Laptop, I-pad, Tab, Mobile, with 4G internet
1 : Stock Market Course For Beginners
2 : Uni-Directional Trade Strategies ©
“Quick Trader Course” course videos are for educational and information purpose only. Please refer our website for course details. We advise you to understand the strategies well and use your own discretion to use them in live markets. Paper trades initially suggestive.
Trading of Stocks is subject to Market Risk, users use their own discretion to trade in Live Market.
IFMC is not responsible for any Loss or Damages of any kind to the student/client.