QUICK TRADER COURSE
Trading Training Institute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
About Quick Trader, It is a one month programme specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize (Self Trading) in the stock market. This 100% skill oriented and a self-trading course in Share market and is a one of its programme for all those who wish to do specialization in Equity, Equity Derivative, Currency & Commodity Markets trading.
IFMC Certified Stock Market Course for Beginners is a short-term course with 100% Self-trading programme. Everyone has a keen interest in Share Market /Stock Markets but trading in this can be tricky, so one must learn the basics before entering this market. The module is based on Theory as well as practical. The course includes Capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency markets.
Stock Market course for beginner is specially developed for the beginners and freshers who want to learn and understand what is share market, how it works, how to invest in share market, future and option markets commodity market and currency / Forex market, what are the dos and don’ts for investors and traders in stock market, what rules they have to follow while trading in the stock market, how to trade online etc.
Unique Feature of Stock Market Course for Beginners
- 100% self-trading course
- The program provides a basic introduction to the financial market, share market, commodity market and Forex market
- A complete and comprehensive programme for all those who wish to specialize in self-trading
- A great add-on courses along with Graduation, MBA
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Workshops and other programmes and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
What the student will get?
- Theory & Practical Training
- Hard copy study material (content developed by Industry experts having more than 8-10 years of experience in Financial Market
- Smart Investor certification (Provide by IFMC)
- Rules and regulations for investors and traders
People with quick trader training are in high demand in the bank & financial institutions. Students can build a career in various sectors like a mutual fund advisor & distributor, wealth manager, investment advisor, broker, depository participant & registrar, merchant banker, and investment advisor.
FEES & DURATION DETAILS
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 13,000/-
- Program Duration 1 Months
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Module 1: capital market & its operation
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00 am – 03.30 pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital market module
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
- Online Mock test (1000 Question & answer test series) of NISM Derivative market module
Module 3: Commodity Market
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities- MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in currency derivative segment
- Online Mock test (800 Question & answer test series) of NISM Series1.
Uni-Directional Trade Strategies©
This is applicability based video and after going through these classroom videos you will be able to trade more accurately and restrict your losses.
This course contains market behaviors, basics of technical tools, analytics to find the trend and lastly applicability of technical tools in live market with examples
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Traders and Investors
After completing IFMC certified Quick Trader Course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International Markets, Finance Markets and in different departments by giving exams at NSE. They can trade with 100% confidence in the market as they know all the 4 markets and know how they are interlinked.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
User Review( votes)
Get Course Brochure