TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
Technical Analysis - Stock Marketing Institutes in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
Technical Analysis Course
Certificate Course in Technical Analysis (NCFM – NISM – IFMC) – 20 NSE Modules
Quickest Way to Deal with Stock Market Losses
Losses in the stock market can happen to anyone. Losing your hard-earned money can be stressful. It is more than a painful lesson.
Best way to deal with losses is to recognize your failure. And get started with making right decisions. Subsequently, the best course of action it to regain your stock investing skills with technical analysis course knowledge.
Technical analysis is a sure shot way to increase your winning probabilities in the stock market with minimum risk in trading.
Join IFMC technical analysis master classes in Delhi – Vaishali (Ghaziabad). And upgrade your winning probability in stock market. With 2000+ members who have access to India’s top 50+ wide ranges of stock market courses.
What is Technical Analysis Course?
Technical analysis is a one-month full-time program. The program caps 20- NSE modules along with practical trading classes. Whether you are a stock market beginner or seeking to upgrade share marketing skills. Our technical analysis program offers everything you need – to get to the next level.
Technical Analysis Meaning:
What is Technical Analysis in Simple Words?
At its core, technical analysis is a trading disciple. Technical analysis study helps traders or investors to make smart decisions. Technical analysis is a subset of stock market analysis. Where direction of prices determines through the study of past market price movements.
You may buy shares when the price is low; thereby sell them when the price is high. Understanding that the concept to buy when low and sell when high will be essential for your success. But probably not, because there are factors that influence share price value. If you are planning to pursue a career in stock market, why should you learn technical analysis?
What Skill You Will Learn With Technical Analysis Course?
Why to learn technical analysis? Well, because technical is a foundation study in stock market analysis. It is self-contained to offer ground for those who intend to take technical analyst profession. For instance, knowing which stock is best to buy adherents analysis some of which is technical. Technical analysis course imparts:
- Sustain living from active trading
- Building a self-trading strategy
- Win market during intraday trading and Positional Trades.
- Market behavior to the psychology of normal investor and traders
- Techniques to analyze high probability data
- Analyze price action
- Understand Forex market
- Setting up targets and apply stop loss
Why Join Technical Analysis Course?
Technical analysis course is highly interactive and practical program. Historic data utilize from a different market. For instance, cryptocurrency, bonds, futures, currency, crude oil. To allow participant delegate search pattern across time horizon. Technical analysis course unique features are:
- Develop self-trading strategies by using a set of indicators.
- Method for price forecasting and financial modeling.
- 5 tier exposure team of Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
- Best technical analysis course in Delhi NCR
- Exposure to live trading / live market trading
- Catering stock market beginners to professionals alike
- Empower skills to make informed trading and investment decisions
- Team of faculty with 15+ years in share market teaching and option trading
- Learn how to generate calls in different segments. Like equity research, derivatives market, capital market, currency market, commodity market.
- Use of art techniques for risk management, successful intraday trading, swing trading, and short term day trading.
Who Can Take Technical Analysis Course?
Technical analysis course does not limit.
- Fresher’s: who want to learn basic market terminologies
- Professionals: looking for a career in the stock market
- Investors: who is likely to anticipate price fluctuations
- Stockholders: who want to understand scrupulous review of market behavior
- Retail traders, sub-brokers, brokers, financial service who want to enhance the knowledge base
- Portfolio manager: who want to make responsible portfolio investment decisions
- Treasury managers: who want to increase strategic role to treasury management
- Operation managers: who want to review the company’s performance
- Budget holders: who want to analyze expenditure trends
What to do After Technical Analysis Course?
After completing technical analysis course students eligible to become a certified technical analyst. Also, generate self-calls & tips in the equity market, equity research, and commodity market.
What students take on a technical analysis course?
The trainers are highly experienced and trained. The environment of the training center is professional. It has been a great experience to learn technical analysis at IFMC. I recommend IFMC institute to all you stock market enthusiasts.
This is my third week at IFMC Institute, Vaishali for Technical analysis course. I want to become a technical analyst. Like Warren Buffett, Marty Schwartz, Victor Sperandeo, and James Simons. With a few more practical classes share market success is one step closer.
IFMC is the best stock market institute in Delhi. The classes by Manish sir and Punnet sir are very intuitive. The trading strategies are unique to make huge profits.
Technical Analysis Course Detailed Curriculum
Technical Analysis Course & its Application (NCFM Modules & NCFM Certifications)
What Technical Analysis covers? Technical Analysis is a comprehensive niche. One of the main goals of the course is to introduce participants to advance technical analysis. Students will learn technical analysis of stocks to employ share market knowledge:
Module 1: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What is technical analysis?
- Basics of technical analysis
- Difference between technical vs. fundamental analysis
Module 2: Type of Technical Analysis Charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
Module 3: Trend lines
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
Module 4: Candlestick study
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Module 5: Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Module 6: Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Module 7: Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Module 8: Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of support to resistance and vice versa
- Charts patterns and their study
- Four stages: Accumulation, Markup, Distribution and Panic liquidation
Module 9: Chart patterns:
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Module 10: Gaps & Gaps Analysis
- Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Module 11: Oscillators & indicators
- What does a technical indicators offer?
- Why use indicators?
- Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
Module 12: Moving Averages
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages
Module 13: MACD
- what is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD
Module 14: RSI
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI
Module 15: On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
Module 16: Stochastic
- How to trade on stochastic
Module 17: William %R
- How to trade on William %R
Module 18: Bollinger Bands
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on Bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicators
Module 19: Money Flow Index
- How to trade on MFI
Module 20: Trading strategy
- The Dow Theory
- The principal rule of the Dow Theory
- Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- Fibonacci sequence
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement?
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension?
After completing the technical analysis job oriented course students shall be eligible to be a technical analyst certification and will be able to generate self-calls & tips in equity market, equity research, and commodity market.
Technical Analysis Course Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 15,000/-
- Program Duration 1 Month
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Technical Analysis Course Fee
Why Attend Technical Analysis Training Course in Delhi
The best technical analysis certification courses in Delhi Institute, India is useful for freshers who are new to the stock trade market and would like to get acquainted with the elementary analysis module and market terminologies. trade brokers, fund managers, technical expert, retail traders, analyst courses, research analyst, option analysis, advanced options, portfolio management, stock exchange, derivatives analysis, sub-brokers, financial service professionals shall also benefit from certified technical analysis course.
Technical Analysis Course Review
User Review( votes)
Get Course Brochure