Financial Market Institute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
NISM Currency Market Module
Currency market module is a one month programme in NISM series I Certification. The NISM currency derivative certification exam is known to be the toughest exam. IFMC Institute prepares students for NISM currency market examination- mandated by SEBI to get a job in Indian Currency Market. It is an entry-level program for aspirants willing to work in Indian Stock Exchange.
The currency market has evolved during the last years. Perhaps, witness a distinct growth in the last few years. The advent in the currency market is accompanied by modernization and commercialization of investment banking and globalization of financial activities. The NISM Currency certification examination aims to create in-depth knowledge for working professionals in the currency derivatives sector. The course delivers a deep understanding of operational processes and risk management. The NISM Derivatives examination is a standard exam for traders working in the currency market.
Currency market program gives comprehensive knowledge on the fundamental tools. Also, learn the role of demand and supply mechanism, impact of government policies, and the effect of macroeconomic indicators. Thus, the currency market certification program aims to reduce uncertainties to losses using the fundamental analytical framework.
Unique Features of NISM Currency Market Module
The NISM currency market course is an introductory program for
- Retail traders
- Financial service professionals
- Broker and sub-broker
- IFMC Certification
- NISM Certification
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 1o,ooo/-
- Program Duration 1 Month
- Plus GST
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Who Can Join This Course?
Upon completion of the capital market module, students will receive a certificate from IFMC and from NCFM. The certificate will testify your skills as an expert in the capital market. You will also receive the following:
- IFMC Capital Market Certification
- NSE Capital Market Certification
- NCFM Capital Market Certification
After completing currency market module one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be the bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
- Practical Training
User Review( votes)
Get Course Brochure