DIPLOMA IN RESEARCH ANALYST
Research Analyst Institute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
Diploma in Research Analyst
Diploma in Research Analyst is unique programme designed for all those who wish to become a research analyst, who wish to give calls /tips through SMS, website, radio, T.V. or any other public media or wish to provide call to their clients. As per SEBI regulation 2014, NISM series 15 research analyst certification is must and aims to entrance qualify of service provides by the research analyst in the financial service industry.
Diploma in research analyst is a job oriented programme. This programme is a comprehensive programme aimed to correlate and combine knowledge of Technical analysis/Fundamental analysis and research analysis. It is now mandatory for research departments in broking house, research house, and other financial institutions to have certified research analyst who has passed SEBI NISM SERIES XV certification.
Technical analysis has become very much popular in the past decade and one can predict the moves of the market viewing the historical data. Various charts, indicators, graphs help to predict the movement of the market and price levels are predicted. Thus one learns patterns, trends, and moves of the market in technical analysis, fundamental analysis is a method to evaluate the stock/security by attempting to measure the intrinsic value of the stock. It is based on event, news, data analysis.
Unique feature of Diploma in Research Analysis
- Diploma in Research Analysis is a higher programme that includes technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and research analysis.
- With this programme, one can upgrade in the industry.
- A complete blend of theory + practicals
- Learn to generate calls/tips.
- Learn to identify the upcoming stocks.
- Learn to know the intrinsic values of stock and predict trend for better profitability prospect.
- Learn to forecast prices and moves.
- Become 100% confident to trade and Earn.
- Faculty with more than 15 years experience.
What Will You Get?
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NISM Research analyst certificate
- NCFM Fundamental Analysis
- IFMC Certification – DIPLOMA IN RESEARCH ANALYSIS
A research analyst can work in different domain like marketing, business operations, finance, management, and public policy. You can apply different job titles, for instance, market research analyst, operations research analyst, equity research analyst, financial analyst, and economic research analyst.
- 1 CERTIFICATES OF NISM MODULES
- 2 CERTIFICATES OF NCFM MODULES
- DIPLOMA IN RESEARCH ANALYSIS FROM IFMC
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 50,000/-
- Programme Duration 3 MONTHS
- Plus GST
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given.
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Technical Analysis & Its Application (NCFM Certification)
Introduction to Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
Introduction to chart
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines?
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top / bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top / bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top / bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume?
- How to trade on stochastic?
- How to trade on William %R?
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on Bollinger Bands
- How to use multiple indicator?
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves?
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement?
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension?
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Research Analyst Certification (NISM Certification)
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.
- Understanding Income statements
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
- Brief on various software
- How do capital Markets work worldwide
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Top-down and Bottom-up Approach
- Macro & Micro Aspects in relation to stock markets
- Markets affect by IIP, Inflation, PMI, Monetary Policy etc.
- Regression Analysis &Anova distribution
- Correlation & Covariance Analysis
- Financial terminology such as Buyback, Bonus, Corporate Actions etc.
- Quarterly Results Analysis
- Annual Reports Analysis
- Management Discussion
- Directors Reports
- How to read Company Annual Report & DRHP
- NPV & IRR Rules
- HPR & HPY
- Statistical concepts & Market Returns
- Demand Supply & Elasticity Concepts
- Comparative Analysis.
- IPO Analysis
- Stock Portfolio model.
- Descriptive Statistics Models.
- Understanding Standard Deviation & Variance.
- Understanding CAL, SML & CML equations.
- Markowitz Modern portfolio model.
- Skewness, Kurtosis & Range.
- Net Asset Value Analysis.
- Canslim Model by William J. ONeil
- Relative & Comps Techniques.
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Ratio Analysis e.g.ICR, Debt Equity, Pat margin, Debtors equity etc.
- Step Wise Dupoint Analysis
- Sharpe &Treynor Ratio, Alpha & Beta Analysis
- PE, EPS, ROI, ROA Analysis
- Capital Budgeting & Cost of Capital
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Weak form, semi-strong form, and strong form market efficiency
- Company Analysis – Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis – Quantitative Dimensions
- Banking Sector Terminology
- Mutual Fund Analysis.
- Basic Use of Excel & Techniques.
- Qualities of a good Research Report
- Time value of Money
- Forecasting Techniques.
- Revenue Builders.
- Building the asset and depreciation schedule.
- Building P&L & Balance sheet.
- Building Assumptions & Debt Schedule.
- Understanding FCFF,FCFI.
- Building Capex Schedule.
- Decoding Ke, Kd&Kp with WACC.
- CAPM and its understanding.
- EV/EBIDTA & SOTP
- Understanding Concepts
- Understanding Calculators
- Basics Of Derivatives
- Forwards & Futures
- Put-Call Parity
- Basic Hedging strategies for Analysts
- Live & Desk Cases on companies
- Knowledge sessions on undervalued & overvalued stocks
- Understanding Analyst Presentations
- Review on current Macro & Microtrends.
- Review on Global trends like Eurozone crisis, Oil crisis, and IT visa issues etc.
- Sessions will be including a mid-term and an end term examination.
Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
1.Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- What is Fundamental & Technical Analysis?
- Difference between technical & fundamental analysis
- Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
2.Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company analysis
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Political events (Election Results)
- Central Bank Meet (Central Bank events)
- Government Budget
- OPEC Meeting
- War or Terrorist Attack
- Rating agencies
- India VIX
- Insider Activity
- Country Debt
CORRELATION OF EVENTS
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- Retail Sales
- Consumer Confidence
- CPI – Consumer Price Index
- PPI – Producer Price Index
- Core Durable Goods Order
- New Homes Sales
- Building Permits
- ADP Non Farm employment
- Non Farm Employment
- Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production
- GDP Gross Domestic Production
- Trade Balance
- Crude Oil Inventory
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Paint Sector
- T. Sector
- Metal Sector
- Pharma & FMCG Sector
- Jems & Jewellery Sector
- Banking Sector
- Automobile Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Cement Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Sector
Share or Commodity Selection
6.Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
- Moving Average
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Along with graduation a 100% skill oriented and job oriented programme
- Anyone who wants a job
10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
Those who want to pursue the career in financial industry, broking industry, banks
- Traders investors
- Professionals who need upgradation
After completing Diploma in Research Analysis certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can also become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any recognized Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *Placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
Get Course Brochure