NCFM/NISM Modules Online
National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) certifications is a nationally recognised program mandated by Securities Exchange and Board of India (SEBI). Earning this certification will open up to numerous lucrative opportunities to career in stock market. However, to be an NSE / BSE certified one has to nail the NISM / NCFM certificate exam as per SEBI.
IFMC Institute online preparatory course for NISM NCFM examination helps aspirants to learn relevant skills to ace the exam. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified educational institutions committed to equipping participants on NSE / BSE latest curriculum and mock test. Our rigorous blended SEBI job oriented training empowers participants to beat the NISM exam and NCFM exam certification with confidence.
IFMC Institute offers an online preparatory course for the NISM NCFM module. The NSE NCFM certifications modules and SEBI NISM certifications modules are short-term courses for jobs. These courses prepare students for the NSE & SEBI recognised certifications. This online preparation course for NISM NCFM certification is made in simple language. Besides, the course comprises foremost topics as per the SEBI mandatory to get jobs in Indian Stock Exchange. The course focuses on the following aspects: income, taxation, expenditure, savings & investment, budget, cash settlement, money management etc. The online preparatory course for NSE BSE examination is specially designed for candidates seeking a career in the financial market.
Enrolling to Online preparation course in NCFM and NISM certification exam will help you in the following ways:
- Learn key concepts of India Stock Exchange and gain a stronghold in fundamental skills.
- Gain competence in the securities market to help organisations in various aspects of banking, financial sector, Stock Broking & Share trading.
- The courses offer detailed understanding through theoretical knowledge of financial terms and concepts used in managing personal finances.
- It also comprises of practical training in the securities market is also covered in the course to understand market operations
- Be recognised by top companies for cracking SEBI exams and prove proficiency in risk management.
Our Online course in NCFM certification and NISM certification covers more than 30 NSE modules and 20 SEBI certification. The training is given by an experienced facility with 20 + years of the portfolio. Aspirants also learn practical skills in live intraday trading examples which will help to learn to trade in real market situations. Our basics online preparatory exam will help you to get jobs in broking houses and research horses
Students (10, 12, undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates), employees of mutual fund houses, insurance, SRM, dealers can choose from the following modules.
- NCFM derivative market module courses benefit those working in stock broking companies, brokers, sub-brokers, or traders. One should have the knowledge of NIFTY, SENSEX, Call, Future, Put and Options. If you want to start a terminal for derivatives or currency you need to pass the SEBI Equity derivatives exam module.
- If you want to become a research analyst in the RSM or surveillance department then you may prepare for research analyst, security operations and risk management certification.
- Mutual fund module is for students who want to become depository experts, financial advisors, or simply want to enhance their career in the mutual fund industry.
1- How can I prepare for NCFM certification?
NCFM (NSE Academy Certification in Financial Markets) certification exam in an online testing program by NSE. The course is suitable for stock market beginners who want to learn and get a job in the stock market. There is a beginner to advance level modules ranging across areas like capital market, commodity market, currency market etc. It is the best alternate certification exam to Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Chartered Market Technician (CMT). The NCFM exam is not easy to crack. An online course by IFMC from certified analysts will prepare you complete syllabus requiring aspirants to study to clear the examination.
2- Is getting NSE BSE certification useful?
If you are planning to make a career in the financial market then you need an NSE BSE certification. The Indian government has made it mandatory to qualify the basic examination. The online course prepares you to clear the NSE BSE certification exam as well as make you strong in the discipline. Learning the concepts increases your knowledge and adds a great advantage to your resume.
3- How can IFMC online NSE BSE certification preparation course can help me?
Stock market is a vast subject. The exam comprises more than 20 modules and not everyone can suffice certification. For this purpose, the aspirants are required to study the market into broad three areas - financial planning, market analysis, and investment management. This must also include risk management. Therefore, the exhausted list is a good way to start learning and explore career opportunities.
The market analysis comprises the study of equity and savings. Both the NISM module and NCFM module covers these areas including income research and asset valuation. An advanced certification covers in-depth knowledge of financial planning and portfolio management.
Wealth creators require studying financial planning from the perspective of an investor. Understanding these terms and terminology help in better application of asset allocation. Investment advisory certification examination by NISM is yet another program for students who want to master risk management skills.