NCFM course is a most important examination, which must be cleared by an individual’s work in stock market /share market /equity derivative/ banking /mutual fund /insurance industry. These are more than 50 modules of NSE some are of NCFM exam series.
The modules are short-term one month programme only a few are of 2 months. IFMC provide training and preparation of this examination and also provide intense theoretical and practical training in them so that the candidate is well versed with the markets one & can take exams at NSE and get the certification.
Unique Feature of NCFM Course Details
- Complete preparations of NSE NCFM modules.
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Faculties are over 15 years experience in teaching and trading.
- 100% passing records.
- Get free mock test preparations online/offline.
- Practice on Live Markets
- Best NSE certification course
- Workshops and other programmes and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
What Will You Get?
- IFMC NISM Certification
- Practical Knowledge
- Job Assistance in some programmes (structured programmes)
*NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch.
- 25,000/- As per programmes
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Programme Duration 1-2 months depending on the programme
Note : NISM Model Exam fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given.
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Module list of NCFM
- Financial Markets: A Beginner’s Module
- Mutual Funds: A Beginner’s Module
- Currency Derivatives: A Beginner’s Module
- Equity Derivatives: A Beginner’s Module
- Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner’s Module
- Commercial Banking in India : A Beginner’s Module
- FIMMDA-NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module
- Securities Market (Basic) Module
- Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module
- Banking Fundamentals – International
- Capital Markets Fundamentals – International
- Capital Market (Dealers) Module (CMDM)
- Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module (DMDM)
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Fundamental Analysis Module
- Options Trading Strategies Module
- Operations Risk Management Module
- Banking Sector Module
- Treasury Management Module
- Insurance Module
- Macroeconomics for Financial Markets Module
- NSDL-Depository Operations Module
- Commodities Market Module
- Surveillance in Stock Exchanges Module
- Corporate Governance Module
- Compliance Officers (Brokers) Module
- Compliance Officers (Corporate) Module
- Information Security Auditors Module (Part-1) & Information Security Auditors Module (Part-2)
- Technical Analysis Module
- Mergers and Acquisitions Module
- Back Office Operations Module
- Wealth Management Module
- Project Finance Module
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Module
- Financial Services Foundation
- NSE Certified Quality Analyst Module
- Information Security Services Professionals
- Algorithmic Trading Module
- Financial Markets (Advanced) Module
- Securities Market (Advanced) Module
- Derivatives (Advanced) Module
- Mutual Funds (Advanced) Module
- Options Trading (Advanced) Module
- Modules of Financial Planning Standards Board India (Certified Financial Planner Certification)
- Equity Research Module
- Market Risk Module
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Analytics Module
- Investment Banking Operations – International
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants a job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial service
One can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments. You can become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER AND you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be a bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendance is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge center Head will be final.