STOCK MARKET COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
Stock Investment Educational Institute in Delhi & NCR
One Month Stock Market Course For Beginners - A Complete Stock Market Investing Training Class in Delhi
In this series of stock market courses we will talk about Share Market Course For Beginners, It is a one month programme on investing and trading basics, it is specially designed for all students and professionals in the financial markets who wish to specialize in stock trading (Self Trading learn about market basics, day trading tips and technical analysis in our blog section) and wealth creation within the stock markets. This 100% skill-oriented and self-trading course in the Share market and is one of its programmes for all those who wish to do specialization in stock trading, equity markets, equity derivative, currency & commodity market trading.
IFMC Certified Share Market Course for Beginners is a short-term course with 100% Self-trading programme. Everyone has a keen interest in Share Trading / Stock Trading but stock trading in this can be tricky, so one must learn the basics before entering in the online stock marketing. The module is based on theory as well as practical on stock trading. The course includes capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency markets.
Share Market course for beginner is specially developed for the beginners and freshers who want to learn how to trade stocks through stock exchanges and understand share market basics, how online stock works, how to invest in share market, future and option markets, commodity market and currency / Forex market, what are the dos and don’ts for investors and traders in the stock market trading, what rules they have to follow while trading in the stock market, how to trade stocks etc can learn stock trading course by IFMC – best institute for stock market courses.
Unique Feature of Stock Market Course for Beginners
- 100% self-trading course
- The program provides a basic introduction to the financial market, share market, commodity market and Currency market
- A complete and comprehensive programme for all those who wish to specialize in self-trading
- A great add-on courses along with Graduation, MBA
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Practical Classes daily with peer learning group under mentorship of senior traders.
- Workshops and other programmes and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion.
- Access to IFMC WhatsApp Group
- Community platform: student can participate in our YouTube discussion forums, learn stock market basics with 10 plus million views and knowledge bank with weekly TASK (Taiyari agle saptah ki) video with senior research analyst Mr. Manish Taneja of IFMC Institute.
- Special Disclaimer for students
- IFMC is an educational institute and we do not provide any stock market tips join us for quality learning
What the Student Will Get?
- Theory & Practical Training with case studies that helps in financial planning
- Hard copy study material (content developed by Industry experts having more than 8-10 years of experience in Financial Market
- Beginners certification (Provide by IFMC)
- Rules and regulations for investors and traders
- Doubt clearance session in every class
Some of the job prospects after this course are stock traders, stock broker, securities sales agent, financial agents, personal financial analyst, and financial analyst.
Fees & Duration Details
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 10,000/-
- Program Duration 1 Months
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
COURSE MATERIALS & DETAILED CURRICULUM CONTENT
Stock Market Courses >> Stock Market Course for Beginners
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Traders, retail traders and investors
- Financial service professionals
After completing IFMC certified SMB course one can pursue his/her stock market career in Indian and International Markets, Finance Markets and in different departments by giving exams at NSE. They can trade with 100% confidence in the market as they know all the 4 markets and know how they are interlinked
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th, 12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
What after SMB?
- Technical Analysis Course
Get Course Brochure