Capital Market Module
Financial Market Institute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
Capital Market Module
NCFM Capital Market [NSE] Dealer Module | Certification & Exam | IFMC
NCFM Capital Market [NSE] Dealer Module Certification & Exam preparation by IFMC Leading Share Market Institute For Stock Market Courses in Delhi India
Capital market dealer module, a one-month programme for aspirants wish to master capital market operations. This module is starting level of stock market courses for job.The programme offers powerful insight into various tools and techniques need to understand capital market size, structure, and functions. Accelerate your career as a capital market dealer to get a job in National Stock Exchange (NSE).
NCFM Capital market module is one of the most important programs of the National Stock Exchange (NSE). It is a must-do module to get a job in Stock Broking Company. Aspirants planning to start their own stock broking business can also enroll for this short-term course. Besides, who wants to add value to resume when applying for jobs in the financial sector/ IT/ BPO.
Unique Features of Capital Market Module
IFMC institute world’s largest foundation for stock market learning. The NSE / NCFM capital market course prepares students to attain a position in the capital market as an analyst or strategist. Capital market is one of the hottest professions. The demand for capital market analyst will rise to 22% by 2020. IFMC Institute Capital Market Module gives a foundational knowledge of capital market instruments, fundamental valuation, major exchange, legal framework, and more.
What Student Will Get?
Upon completion of the capital market module, students will receive a certificate from IFMC and from NCFM. The certificate will testify your skills as an expert in the capital market. You will also receive the following:
- IFMC Capital Market Certification
- NSE Capital Market Certification
- NCFM Capital Market Certification
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 1o,ooo/-
- Program Duration 1 Month
- Plus GST
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Who Can Take Capital Market Module?
Aspirants who complete the capital market course will develop a skill that helps you land your dream job in the primary and secondary market. Jobs that are ideal for capital market professionals include:
- Capital market beginners can take the course to build a lucrative career in financial services.
- Teachers, investors, and anybody interest to work in Indian stock market operations can join the capital market module to enhance learning.
- Stock brokers, sub-brokers, and stock analyst those looking to open new career opportunities can take the course.
- BPO / ITES professionals who want to design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities.
After completing capital market module one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be the bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course).
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled.
- 95% attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva.
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
Get Course Brochure
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
North Campus, Delhi
BEST FACULTIES FOR TEACHING NSE,BSE, NCFM,NISM AND SEBI COURSES,
NIFTY,SENSEX,INDEX,Debenture,Bonds,Stop loss,Stock price,IPO,
Our clients-Reliance Money,Kotak Securities,Motilal Oswal,IIFL,Sharekhan,HDFC Securities ltd,Anand Rathi,Bonanza,Geojit bnp
Contact IFMC FOR:
NCFM Capital Market [NSE] Dealer Module | Certification & Exam
NCFM Capital Market [NSE] Dealer Module Certification & Exam preparation
IFMC is a Leading Share Market Institute For Stock Market Courses in Delhi India