Uncover the best way to automate your trading strategy using Algo Trading. Even if you are a beginner in Algorithmic Trading Course Online and have no knowledge of computer programming this course is for you.
Algo trading is a modern technique to execute buy and sell orders using pre-programmed software. The investor guides the software to execute trades with a set of instructions generally based on price, time, volume, etc.
For DEMO Watch
About Algo Trading Course
In this Algo Trading course, our top faculty teacher will guide you on everything you need to learn about Algorithmic Trading. This online course is one to one online session where students will learn:
- What is algorithmic trading and its basics
- advantages and drawbacks of algorithmic trading
- practical methods to create trading strategies in Algo software
- Understand how to create a program and execute orders in different market traders
- Learn how to create different trading strategies
- Understand Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading.
- Master Algorithmic Trading and its Audit and Compliance Process.
- Become independent in using excel sheets for system trading.
Only Limited Seats Available*
Book Your Classes: 9870510511
Batch Starting From 2nd July 2021
Who Can Take This Course?
- Investors who want to invest in a large number of shares
- Traders who work in insurance, brokerage firms, mutual funds, hedge funds, etc
- Retail investors, dealers, equity traders anyone who want to execute automated trades
- Face to face online interactive session
- Training from experienced stock market analyst
- Study online from the comfort of your home
- Practical examples in live market
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Hands of training on using software
- Job assistance
Career Opportunity After This Course
After completing students can grow their career as algorithmic traders, quantitative (quant) traders, financial planners, wealth managers, risk management, portfolio managers, etc. You can work in an investment bank, brokerage firm, and an insurance company.
- Introduction of Algo Trading
- Time Price and Other Condition Order
- Time Weighted Price Volume Weighted Average Price Percentage Volume
- Software Types 2 Leg, 3 Leg, and 4 Leg Strategy
- Option Chain Understanding of VIX, Event, and Expiry Trading
- Two-Legged Strategy Practical in Excel
- Butterfly Strategy in Excel Bull Call and Bear Call
- Long Bok Short Box
- Conversion and Reversal Strategy Iron Condor Ratio Spread
- Credit Spread Gut Strategy Jelly Ratio Calendar Spread
- Cash to Future Strategy
- Pairs Trading
- SCA Bull Strategy Christmas Tree
- Other Algo Strategy
- VWAP TWAP
- Symphony, Tradingview, Amibroker Software Based Strategy
- Algo Trading System Coloration Technology
- Risk Management in Algo Trading
- Live Algo Trading Practical with Various Software
- Live Practical
- Other Algo Trading Strategy
- Live market practicals
- Live market practicals
- Live Practical for Four Let Strategy
- Live Practical for Butterfly Strategy
- Algo Setup Using Amibroker and Algomojo