Learn the art of investment analysis and portfolio management course from IFMC Institute – India’s No. 1 Ranked Institute in Financial Market Education. Today, many businesses and individuals are hiring smart investment advisors to manage finance. They are in the continuous hunt for reliable advisors who can invest their money into profitable streams of finance. An investment advisor or portfolio manager is the most sought and highest paying job profile in the financial sector.
Check: What is Fundamental Analysis
Do you have the skills and certification to become an investment advisor? Join IFMC online classes on investment and portfolio management. Learn the important skills to assess investment opportunities and increase portfolio value. This course will help you to take control of your investment plan or if you want to build a career as a financial advisor.
Online classes in investment and portfolio management is a short-term program. During the program, our faculty will teach students online. The classes cover the latest NCFM examination curriculum which will help you to apply for jobs in the financial sector. The certification is compulsory as per the NSE / BSE guidelines.
In these live sessions, students will attend online interactive face to face sessions with our expert faculty. The objective of this course is to provide skills for making good investment decisions without any risks or losses involved. Theoretical and practical knowledge has been provided to the students for better understanding and an in-depth study. By the end of these classes, you will have mastered the analytical tools, quantitative skills, and practical knowledge necessary for long-term investment management success.
What will you learn?
- Different types of investment opportunities
- Introduction to financial market
- How to construct optimal portfolios
- Study different types of risk involved in investment
- How to capitalize on understanding behavioural biases
- How to control irrational behavior in financial markets
- Learn the best practices in portfolio management
- How to elevate investment performance
- Experienced faculty
- Interactive and live sessions
- Certification and placement guidance
- Theoretical and practical knowledge
Who should enrol?
- Working professionals
Only Limited Seats Available*
Book Your Classes: 9870510511
Batch Starting From 18 January 2021
Module: Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Objectives of Investment Decisions (Introduction, Types of Investors, Constraints, Goals of Investors.
- Financial Markets (Introduction, Primary & Secondary Markets, Trading in Secondary Markets, The Money Market, Repos and Reverses, The Bond Market, Common Stocks, etc)
- Fixed Income Securities (Introduction: The time value of Money, Simple and Compound Interest Rates, Real and Nominal Interest Rates, Bond Pricing Fundamentals, Bond Yields, Interest Rates, Macaulay Duration and Modified Duration, etc.
- Capital Market Efficiency (Introduction, Market Efficiency, Departures from the EMH).
- Financial Analysis and Valuation (Introduction, The Analysis of Financial Statement, Financial Ratios, The Valuation of common Stocks, Technical Analysis).
- Modern Portfolio Theory (Introduction, Diversification and Portfolio Risks, Equilibrium Module: The Capital Asset Pricing Module, etc.)
- Valuation of Derivatives (Introduction, Forwards and Futures, Call and Put Options, Forward and Future Pricing, Option Pricing, Black-Scholes Formula, etc.)
- Investment Management (Introduction, Investment Companies, Active vs. Passive Portfolio Management, Costs of Management: Entry/Exit Loads and Fees, Net Asset Value, Classification of Funds, Other Investment Companies, Performance Assessment of managed funds, etc