Do you feel that you have to rely on a financial advisor for your stock market investments? With our powerful webinar, you can become an independent share trader.
About this Program
Stock market quick trader webinar is a short-term skill-oriented program. This webinar is designed for new and beginners in the stock market who want to acquire in-depth knowledge on getting started with share trading and make money.
- Simplistic language which is easy to understand for beginners
- Practical training on live intraday trading
- A clear understanding of using tools and investing techniques
- Skills to minimize risk and money management
- Get certification after completing the course
Only Limited Seats Available*
Book Your Classes: 9870510511
Batch Starting From: 09th November 2020
Who Should Attend?
Any graduate, working professional, retired officers, or housewives who want to learn trading to make extra income must attend this webinar course.
Why This Program?
Investing in the share market is lucrative but doing it through a medium like a broker can be expensive. Gaining knowledge and becoming an independent trader allows you to make smart investment decisions and gain higher profits. And the first steps towards becoming a trader to learn from the professionals.
Quick trader webinar is all you need to join. This is a short-term online video program where you will learn everything you need to know about trading. So don’t wait and give us a call today to book your seat.
Module 1: capital market & its operation
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & Secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily (live trading and methodology
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Framework
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
Module 3: Commodity Market
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities- MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in the currency derivative segment
Module 5: Uni-Directional Trade Strategies©
This is applicability based video and after going through these classroom videos you will be able to trade more accurately and restrict your losses. This course contains market behaviours, basics of technical tools, analytics to find the trend and lastly applicability of technical tools in live market with examples