The future is unpredictable. Do you want to learn the skills to progress your career in the financial market? Upskill your skills with IFMC live web classes on financial modelling in excel.
What is financial modeling in excel classes?
The live online classes in financial modeling by IFMC Institute intends to help financial experts upskill their specialisation. The course offers an expert understanding of financial modeling in excel. Excel is a modern computer software program used in every sector, especially in finance. Excel is widely used by investment bankers, investors, or traders to evaluate and interpret company valuation.
The IFMC Institute launched online courses in financial modeling in excel for beginners who want to learn and add value to their skills. In today’s competitive job market a successful financial professional is someone who can manage and evaluate large volumes of company financial data, thereby bringing coherence to management in the decision-making process.
In this live classes session, we will teach students important skills in financial modeling in excel. That will prepare them to perform efficient future projection, present integrated financial data, and deliver profitable output. Designed by IFMC Institute top research and technical analyst, this course is simple and easy to comprehend.
In this program the students will learn:
- How to strategically use excel to analyse company financial data
- Establish a business action plan
- Gain an understanding of a variety of financial statement
- How to do data gathering
- Determine company value on graphs
- How to predict company future value
- Techniques to validate company financial statement
- Face to face interactive sessions
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Experience faculty
- Easy to understand the language
- Theoretical and practical knowledge
Only Limited Seats Available*
Book Your Classes: 9870510511
Batch Starting From 27th December 2020
Who must enrol?
his program is suitable for candidates with basic to intermediate skills in working with MS Excel and are:
- Finance professionals working in investment banking and equity research
- Finance managers
- Corporate finance, private equity and M&A professionals
- CA, FRM, MBA finance, CFA program candidates
- Self-employed finance professionals
- Introduction to Financial Modeling and Basics of Excel (Part-1)
- Basics of Excel (Part 2) Freezing of Calls Revenue and Cost Sheet
- Some more Methods of Excel If – Conditions in Excel Revenue Growth Matrix
- Some more Methods of Excel VLookUP, Data Filter, Pivot Table
- Time Value of Money
- Sample Business Model (Part-1) – Preparing P&L and Debt Schedule
- Simple Business Model (Part-2) – Preparing Balance Sheet
- Data from Screener – Company Data Gathering
- Vertical Analysis of the Company or Horizontal Analysis of the Company
- Ratio Analysis Using Excel (Part-1)
- Ratio Analysis Using Excel (Part-2)
- Interactive Calculation on Future Projection BETA, WACC
- Intrinsic Value, Presentation and Graphs