New Batch for
Diploma in Financial & Stock Market Course from 12 January at IFMC Noida
- Module 1: Capital Market & its Operation
- Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations
- Module 3: Commodity Market
- Module 4: Currency Market
- Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
- Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
Who Can Take Diploma in Financial & Stock Market Course?
Participants seeking answers to the question ‘what is the eligibility to the financial market course?’ Can find simplified answer in this section. The basic eligibility require to pursue a diploma in financial & stock market courses is.
- Minimum eligibility 10/ 10+12 from recognized board or institutions.
- Candidates having a background in commerce, arts, humanities, science
- Graduates who want to expand career horizons in the financial market
- Working professionals seeking exposure to securities market
- Investors and traders looking for formal education or employment
Why Choose (Diploma in Financial & Stock Market) DFSM Course From IFMC?
- Students from 150+ countries infused from rich culture diversity
- Team of technical analyst and research analyst as 25+ years experienced faculty
- Access to world-class trading lab to practice live market
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders during workshop training like SEBI, Reliance Capital
- Consistent online and offline NSE mock test for constructive feedback
- Diploma in the financial market course fee is very affordable as compared to other full-time courses.
- Hands-on learning with more than 25+ trading software
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 60,000 /-
- Program Duration 6 month
- Plus GST
Know more about Diploma in Financial & Stock Market Course.