New Batch for
Certificate Course in Stock Market from 24 January at IFMC North Campus, Delhi
- Module 1: Capital market & its operation (NISM certification)
- Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations ( NISM Certification)
- Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification )
What Features Does Certificate Course in Stock Market Have?
- This is a beginner programme for all job seekers in financial/broking industry.
- You can upgrade further to diploma and advance diploma.
- A complete blend of theory + practicals.
- Faculty with 15 years experience in teaching & trading.
- Practice in live markets.
- Filling of account opening form/IPOs’, mutual funds.
What Will You Get After Certificate Course in Stock Market?
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Module & NCFM Derivative Market
- Dealers Module
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- IFMC Certification- Certification course in stock market
Who Can Take Certificate Course in Stock Market?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants the job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial services
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 30,000 /-
- Program Duration 4 month
- Plus GST
Know more about Certificate Course in Stock Market.