Technical Analysis Module IFMC Institute
Technical Analysis Module
Technical analysis course a one month programme specially designed for all students and professionals who wish to specialize in stock market trading and wish to predict the prices in the market. “Technical Analysis” is a graphical window tool of evaluating securities by relying on the assumption that market data, such as charts of price, volume, and open interest, can help predict future (usually short-term) market trends. In this course, you learn about trends line (bullish trends & bearish trends, how to create trends line, how to judge trends line or etc), charts (line, bar, candlestick chats), patterns, indicators, theories or etc. It’s about generating tips & tricks for intra-day trading by using technical analysis. Technical Analysts believe that they can accurately predict the future price of a stock by looking at its historical prices and other trading variables.
Technical Analysis not only helping you understand the profit target but also make you aware of the risk involved in the trade. This is a highly reputed sector and personnel’s working in Stock Market, Share market and Banking are considered highly skillful and knowledgeable
The module is based on Theory as well as practical.
This is a One month course, those people who are already working in this field can upgrade themselves by doing Technical Analysis course.
Unique Feature of Technical Analysis Course
- Develop self-trading strategies by using a set of indicators.
- Method for price forecasting.
- Learn about technical Charts, patterns, indicators for buy-sell price targets & stop loss.
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
- Learn how to generate calls in all segments either it is equity, commodity or currency.
- Use of art techniques for Successful intra-day and short-term trading
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 15,000/-
- Program Duration 1 Month
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Module Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
Introduction to Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
- Introduction to chart
- The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
Four stages: Accumulation, Markup, Distribution and Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages
- what is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on stochastic
- How to trade on William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on Bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicators
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on MFI
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Who Should Do This Course?
- Become a professional trader, Technical expert, Research Analyst
- Anyone who wants a job in the Technical field
- You can give the exam at NSE and upgrade yourself
- Trade with 100% confidence.
- Generate your own trading technique and predict the pricing.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendance is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.