Technical Analysis Course Institute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
Technical Analysis Course
Technical analysis course is a one month programme specially designed for students and professionals who wish to specialize in the stock market trading. Nevertheless, wish to predict the prices in the market. Stock market Technical Analysis course helps in the study of a graphical window tool for evaluating securities by relying on the market data assumption, such as charts of price, volume, and open interest that can help predict future (usually short term) market trends.
Learn technical analysis course to understand trends line (bullish trends & bearish trends, how to create trends line, how to judge trends line or etc), charts (line, bar, candlestick chats), patterns, indicators, theories or etc. It’s about generating tips & tricks for intraday trading by using technical analysis. Technical Analysts believe that they can accurately predict the future price of a stock by looking at its historical prices and other trading variables.
Why Technical Analysis Course With IFMC?
India’s No. 1 Institute
IFMC® is India’s best-rated stock market and share market institute.
Well Equipped Classrooms
Classrooms are well equipped and state-of-the-art labs are the backbone of the Institute.
Reliance Securities are our trade lab partner
Highest Rated Faculty
IFMC institute faculty is rated as the best qualified and experienced team in the market, headed by renowned and senior faculty
Mr. Manish Taneja (Research Head, IFMC).
Separate faculties for classroom and live market practical’s
10,000 + Satisfied Students/ Investors
More than 10,000 + satisfied students/investors/traders and is growing very fast.
IFMC technical analysis certification courses India gives you powerful insights on a profitable technical pattern and trading strategies, thereby, in support by statistical analysis of markets. Technical Analysis course stock market not only helps you understand the profit target but also make you aware of the risk involved in the trade. This is a highly reputed sector and personnel’s working in Stock Market, Share market and Banking are considered highly skilful and knowledgeable. However, fundamental and technical analysis course is in high demand.
Learn technical analysis course that not only help students to master the profit target but also understand the trading risk involved. Moreover, the course teaches the secrets to become a successful trader.
The module is based on Theory as well as practical.
This is a One month course, those people who are already working in this field can upgrade themselves by doing Technical Analysis course.
Unique Feature of Technical Analysis Course
- Develop self-trading strategies by using a set of indicators.
- Method for price forecasting.
- Learn to analyse technical Charts, patterns, indicators to buy-sell price targets & stop loss.
- Complete theory and practical based NSE technical analysis course.
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading.
- Practice on Live Markets.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure team of Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
- Learn, how to generate calls in all segments either it is equity technical analysis course, commodity equity technical analysis course or currency equity technical analysis course.
- Use of art techniques for successful intraday swing and short term trading
For technical analysis video course: Click here
After completing the technical analysis course students shall be eligible to be a technical analyst and will be able to generate self-calls & tips in equity/commodity.
Technical Analysis Course Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee – Rs 15,000/-
- Program Duration 1 Month
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Technical Analysis Course and its Application (NCFM Certification)
Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What is technical analysis?
- The basis of technical analysis
- Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
- Introduction to chart
- The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
Four stages: Accumulation, Markup, Distribution and Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages
- what is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of On Balance Volume
- How to trade on On Balance Volume
- How to trade on stochastic
- How to trade on William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on Bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicators
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on MFI
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on the Fibonacci extension
Why To Attend?
The best technical analysis certification courses India is useful for freshers who are new to the market and would like to get acquainted with the elementary market terminologies. Trade brokers, fund managers, technical expert, retail traders, research analyst, sub-brokers, financial service professionals shall also benefit from Technical analysis course.
What Will You Get?
- You can give the exam at NSE and upgrade yourself
- Trade with 100% confidence.
- Generate your own trading technique and predict the pricing.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganised Board/Institutions. We always recommend to candidates, pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be easier to provide placements opportunities. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted (self-attested copy/copies) at the branch during the time of admission. Also, the original certificate must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendance is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class.
- Students certification depends on attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and center Head will be final.
Call us to enrol for best Stock Market Technical Analysis Course Delhi NCR or Technical Analysis Advance Level Course classes Delhi NCR.
Delhi City Icon Award
10,000 + Satisfied Students/Investors
Highest Rated Faculty
Best E-Learning Experience Online