Research Analyst SEBI, NISM XV SeriesIFMC Institute
Research Analyst SEBI NISM XV Series Certification
Research analyst is an important position in financial institution and to work in this sector,one must clear research analyst SEBI NISM XV SERIES certification. This exam is compulsory for all those going financial advice, tips through any means individual, sms, website, t.v, radio, newspaper, or any other mode. This exam is highly value program and one can stand apart from the crowd.
Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector in financial market.
Unique Feature of
- Research analysis certification is mandatory for all those who wish to give tips and calls.
- A complete blend of theory + practicals.
- Faculty with more than 15 years experience in teaching and trading.
- Practice on live market.
- Learn to generate calls and tips.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn.
What You Will Get
- NISM research analysis xv series certification.
- IFMC certification of research analyst.
- NISM research analysis certification.
- IFMC certification of research analysis.
Fees and Duration
- Program Fee – Rs 18,000
- Program Duration 1 month
Research Analyst SEBI NISM XV Series Certification Module
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.
- Understanding Income statements
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Cash flow Analysis
- Brief on various software
- How do capital Markets work worldwide
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Top down and Bottom up Approach
- Macro & Micro Aspects in relation to stock markets
- Markets affects by IIP, Inflation, PMI, Monetary Policy etc.
- Regression Analysis &Anova distribution
- Correlation & Covariance Analysis
- Financial terminology such as Buy back, Bonus, Corporate Actions etc.
- Quarterly Results Analysis
- Annual Reports Analysis
- Management Discussion
- Directors Reports
- How to read Company Annual Report & DRHP
- NPV & IRR Rules
- HPR & HPY
- Statistical concepts & Market Returns
- Demand Supply & Elasticity Concepts
- Comparative Analysis.
- IPO Analysis
- Stock Portfolio model.
- Descriptive Statistics Models.
- Understanding Standard Deviation & Variance
- Understanding CAL, SML & CML equations.
- Markowitz Modern portfolio model.
- Skewness, Kurtosis & Range.
- Net Asset Value Analysis.
- Canslim Model by William J. O’Neil
- Relative & Comps Techniques.
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Ratio Analysis e.g.ICR, Debt Equity, Pat margin, Debtors equity etc
- Step Wise Dupoint Analysis
- Sharpe &Treynor Ratio, Alpha & Beta Analysis
- PE, EPS, ROI, ROA Analysis
- Capital Budgeting & Cost of Capital
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Weak form, semi strong form, and strong form market efficiency
- Company Analysis – Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis – Quantitative Dimensions
- Banking Sector Terminology
- Mutual Fund Analysis.
- Basic Use of Excel & Techniques.
- Qualities of a good Research Report
- Time value of Money
- Forecasting Techniques.
- Revenue Builders.
- Building the asset and depreciation schedule.
- Building P&L & Balance sheet.
- Building Assumptions & Debt Schedule.
- Understanding FCFF, FCFI.
- Building Capex Schedule.
- Decoding Ke,Kd&Kp with WACC.
- CAPM and its understanding.
- EV/EBIDTA & SOTP• Understanding Concepts
- Understanding Calculators
- Basics Of Derivatives
- Forwards & Futures
- Put-Call Parity
- Basic Hedging strategies for Analysts
- Live & Desk Cases on companies
- Knowledge sessions on undervalued & overvalued stocks
- Understanding Analyst Presentations
- Review on current Macro & Micro trends.
- Review on Global trends like Euro zone crisis, Oil crisis, and IT visa issues etc.
- Sessions will be including a mid-term and an end term examination.
Who Should Do This Course?
- Student who wish to become research analyst.
- Any person who wish to give tips/calls in market.
- Any one who wish to open advisory or research firm.
- Working professional as a trader or investor.
Candidates can become research analyst, equity analyst , stock market analyst.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior secondary) pass from any reorganization Board / institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree, so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on direct payroll in big comapnies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance,class assessment,projects,internal exams,NSE exams,Practical classes,Projects and Viva
- Decision of Center in Charge center Head will be final.