INVESTMENT ADVISER XA LEVELIFMC Institute
Investment Adviser XA Level 1
Investment Adviser XA modules is NISM series modules. According to SEBI regulation 2013 any person /organization involved in giving advisery for investment must be registered as investment adviser. The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisery and related service in financial industry.
Unique Feature of Investment Adviser Module
- Helps to understand how to evaluate different products, their suitability and how recommendation of same can impact investment returns, risk and strategies.
- Get oriented to income tax, wealth tax, and legalities of estate planning in personnel finance.
- Get acquainted with financial planning as an approach to investing insurance, retirement planning and an aid for adviser to develop long term relations with their clients.
What You Will Get?
- SEBI NISM Investment Adviser XA Certification
- IFMC Certification IN INVESTMENT ADVISER XA SERIES
- 1 CERTIFICATES OF NISM INVESTMENT ADVISER CERTIFICATION
- 1 CERTIFICATION FROM IFMC (Autonomous) in INVESTMENT ADVISOR
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch
- Program Fee – 18,000/-
- Program Duration 1 MONTH
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
Module : Investment Advisor (NISM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Different types of Financial Markets
- Understanding the concept of Fixed Income Securities and their valuation
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
Who Should Do This Course?
Any one who wishes to become INVESTMENT ADVISER
- MBA & BBA Students
- People working with Banks,Share Market,Research Houses and advisory firm Anyone who wants job
- Those who wants to pursue the career in financial service or wants further upgradation
- Traders and Investors
After completing INVESTMENT ADVISER ONE CAN BECOME
Analyst in broking firms,Banks,financial institutions
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior secondary) pass from any reorganization Board / institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree, so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on direct payroll in big comapnies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation,other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self attested copy/copies at the branch at time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendence,class assessment,projects,internal exams,NSE exams,Practical classes,Projects and Viva
- Decision of Center in Charge center Head will be final.