Advance Diploma in Financial Markets IFMC Institute
Advance Diploma in Financial Markets (ADFM)
About “ADFM” Advance Diploma in financial markets a one year programme specially designed for all students and professional who which to specialize in stock market ,Share market course.It is an Advance course in stock market. This 100% skill oriented and !00% Job oriented programme in Share market and is a one of its programme for all those who wish to do specialization in Banking courses,Stock Market and Share Market courses
Even those students who have done MBA Finance, Marketing and even HR or any other field can do Specialization in share market which is the most upcoming sector. As per NSE there are going to be 1 crore plus jobs in this field in next decade.
ADFM is a short term course in stock market with 100% Job guarantee in broking houses, financial institutions and banking industry.One can get stable ,paying and white collar jobs in this field.This is a highly reputed sector and personnel’s working in Stock Market, Share market and Banking are considered highly skillful and knowledgeable
The module is based on Theory as well as practical. Course includes Capital, derivatives, options, commodity, and currency market operations, risk management in broking industry, investment advisor, technical analysis, fundamental analysis and research, option strategy analyst in financial institutions and banks.
This is a One year career oriented course in financial market a part of BFSI segment. NSE courses, SEBI courses and BSE certification courses are now in huge demand in broking houses, stock market advisory companies, kpo and investment advisory companies.
This course is divided in 11 modules, 10 modules including preparation and certification of NSE and SEBI certificates + theoretical and practical on live software’s used in stock market trading courses. Apart from this 11th module is of internship or on job training.
Unique Feature of ADFM
- 100% Job oriented course along with graduation
- A complete and comprehensive programme for all those who wish to specialize in stock market
- A great add on course along with Graduation ,MBA
- Industry recognized programme
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Faculty with 15 years of experience in Teaching and trading
- Practice on Live Markets
- Workshops and other programmes and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty,Practical Faculty,Older investor and Trader,Research Team,group discussion,RM Reliance Securities
What You Will Get?
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Module & NCFM Derivative Market Dealers Module
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- NCFM Option strategy Certification
- NCFM Technical Analysis Certification
- NCFM Fundamental analysis
- NISM Research analyst certificate
- NISM Securities operation and risk management
- NISM Investment advisor
- IFMC Certification-ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
- 5 CERTIFICATES OF NISM MODULES
- 5 CERTIFICATES OF NCFM MODULES
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA CERTIFICATION FROM IFMC
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% prepration at the branch
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
- Program Fee – Rs 1, 25,000
- Program Duration 1 Year
Module 1: capital market & its operation (nism certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN,NEAT,NOW)Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00am-03.30pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital market module
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations ( NISM Certification )
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forward contracts
- Understanding of Options and its (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
- Online Mock test (1000 Question & answer test series) of NISM Derivative market module
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities- MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification)
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in currency derivative segment
- Online Mock test (800 Question & answer test series) of NISM series1
Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
Introduction about Technical Analysis
What is technical analysis?
The basis of technical analysis
Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis
Type of Charts
Introduction about chart
The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- what is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
What is Support?
What is Resistance?
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
Four stages: Accumulation, Mark-up, Distribution and Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top / bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top / bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top / bottom
Gaps & Gaps Analysis
Types of Gaps:
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
Oscillators & indicators
What does a technical indicator offer?
Why use indicators?
Types of indicators:
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average (SMA)
- Exponential moving average (EMA)
- How to trade on moving averages
- what is the MACD and how is it calculated?
How to trade on MACD
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
How to trade on RSI
On Balance Volume
- Calculation of OBV
How to trade on OBV
How to trade on stochastic
How to trade on William %R
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bb
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
How to trade on MFI
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves theory
- Elliot wave basics
How to trade on Elliot waves
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
Trading psychology and how to manage the risk
Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
INTRODUCTION TO OPTIONS
- OPTION TERMINOLOGY
- OPTIONS PAYOFFS
- Payoff profile of buyer of asset: Long asset
- Payoff profile for seller of asset: Short asset
- Payoff profile for buyer of call options: Long call
- Payoff profile for writer (seller) of call options: Short call
- Payoff profile for buyer of put options: Long put
- Payoff profile for writer (seller) of put options: Short put
- LONG CALL
- SHORT CALL
- SYNTHETIC LONG CALL
- LONG PUT
- SHORT PUT
- COVERED CALL
- LONG COMBO
- PROTECTIVE CALL
- COVERED PUT
- LONG STRADDLE
- SHORT STRADDLE
- LONG STRANGLE
- SHORT STRANGLE
- BULL CALL SPREAD STRATEGY
- BULL PUT SPREAD STRATEGY
- BEAR CALL SPREAD STRATEGY
- BEAR PUT SPREAD STRATEGY
- LONG CALL BUTTERFLY
- SHORT CALL BUTTERFLY
- LONG CALL CONDOR
- SHORT CALL CONDOR
Module 7: Fundamental Analysis (NCFM Certification)
1.Introduction of Fundamental Analysis
- What is Fundamental & Technical Analysis?
- Difference between technical & fundamental analysis
- Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
2.Top Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Company analysis
GLOBAL & DOMESTIC RESEARCH (EVENTS)
- Political events (Election Results)
- Central Bank Meet (Central Bank events)
- Government Budget
- OPEC Meeting
- War or Terrorist Attack
- Rating agencies
- India VIX
- Insider Activity
- Country Debt
CORRELATION OF EVENTS
ECONOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- Retail Sales
- Consumer Confidence
- CPI – Consumer Price Index
- PPI – Producer Price Index
- Core durable Goods Order
- New Homes Sales
- Building Permits
- ADP Non Farm employment
- Non Farm Employment
- Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production
- GDP Gross Domestic Production
- Trade Balance
- Crude Oil Inventory
4. Industry Analysis
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Paint Sector
- T. Sector
- Metal Sector
- Pharma & FMCG Sector
- Jems & Jewellery Sector
- Banking Sector
- Automobile Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Cement Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Sector
Share or Commodity Selection
6.Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
- Moving Average
Module 8: Investment Advisor (NISM Certification)
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Different types of Financial Markets
- Understanding the concept of Fixed Income Securities and their valuation
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
Module 9: Security Operation and Risk Management (NISM Certification)
- Introduction to Risk Management (what is Risk & Type of Risk)
- Understanding of Margin mechanism ( Stock and index)
- Understanding of VAR & SPAN margin mechanism
- Live surveillance training
- Internal & External policy regarding Risk management
- Brief understanding of Banking , DP, DEMAT, KYC
- Compliance Management
Module 10: Research Analyst Certification (NISM Certification)
- Overview on NSE BSE MCX etc.
- Understanding Income statements
- Balance sheet Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
- Brief on various softwares
- How do capital Markets work worldwide
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Top down and Bottom up Approach
- Macro & Micro Aspects in relation to stock markets
- Markets affects by IIP, Inflation, PMI, Monetary Policy etc.
- Regression Analysis &Anova distribution
- Correlation & Covariance Analysis
- Financial terminology such as Buy back, Bonus, Corporate Actions etc.
- Quarterly Results Analysis
- Annual Reports Analysis
- Management Discussion
- Directors Reports
- How to read Company Annual Report & DRHP
- NPV & IRR Rules
- HPR & HPY
- Statistical concepts & Market Returns
- Demand Supply & Elasticity Concepts
- Comparative Analysis.
- IPO Analysis
- Stock Portfolio model.
- Descriptive Statistics Models.
- Understanding Standard Deviation & Variance.
- Understanding CAL, SML & CML equations.
- Markowitz Modern portfolio model.
- Skewness, Kurtosis & Range.
- Net Asset Value Analysis.
- Canslim Model by William J. ONeil
- Relative & Comps Techniques.
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Ratio Analysis e.g.ICR, Debt Equity, Pat margin, Debtors equity etc.
- Step Wise Dupoint Analysis
- Sharpe &Treynor Ratio, Alpha & Beta Analysis
- PE, EPS, ROI, ROA Analysis
- Capital Budgeting & Cost of Capital
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Weak form, semi strong form, and strong form market efficiency
- Company Analysis – Qualitative Dimensions
- Company Analysis – Quantitative Dimensions
- Banking Sector Terminology
- Mutual Fund Analysis.
- Basic Use of Excel & Techniques.
- Qualities of a good Research Report
- Time value of Money
- Forecasting Techniques.
- Revenue Builders.
- Building the asset and depreciation schedule.
- Building P&L & Balance sheet.
- Building Assumptions & Debt Schedule.
- Understanding FCFF,FCFI.
- Building Capex Schedule.
- Decoding Ke,Kd&Kp with WACC.
- CAPM and its understanding.
- EV/ EBIDTA & SOTP Understanding Concepts
- Understanding Calculators
- Basics Of Derivatives
- Forwards & Futures
- Put-Call Parity
- Basic Hedging strategies for Analysts
- Live & Desk Cases on companies
- Knowledge sessions on undervalued & overvalued stocks
- Understanding Analyst Presentations
- Review on current Macro & Micro trends.
- Review on Global trends like Euro zone crisis, Oil crisis, and IT visa issues etc.
- Sessions will be including a mid-term and an end term examination.
Who Should Do This Course?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who wants to pursue the career in financial services
After completing Advance Diploma in Financial Markets certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become EQUITY ANALYST,REASEARCH ANALYST,STOCK ANALYST,ABM,BRANCH MANAGER AND you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior secondary) pass from any reorganization Board / institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree, so that it will be bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on direct payroll in big comapnies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation,other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self attested copy/copies at the branch at time of admission and originals must be shown to the center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95%attendence is must during the programme in each module opted by student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendence,class assessment,projects,internal exams,NSE exams,Practical classes,Projects and Viva
- Decision of Center in Charge center Head will be final.